The NCC installation team will often go on-site to install and commission the systems we design and build.
- Our project manager will help you coordinate the installation, from scheduling to utility requirements to performance test design and conformance.
- Our startup technicians will help you get the line up and running to your expectations as quickly as possible.
- We can also supply installation supervision and/or start-up assistance only.
- We can provide a complete “Turn-Key” systems that are ready for operation
Our installation crew will get your Line in a quick and professional manner. All necessary labor and services can be supplied, or if you prefer, we can provide supervision and start-up assistance only.
NCC operates in a partnership role with you and your organization. The ultimate success of the projects depends on the success of all involved. We stick with the project until everyone is completely satisfied and all items supplied are operating as promised!
NCC offers complete Mechanical and Electrical Installation Services:
- Full Mechanical installation
- Full Electrical Installation
- Installation Supervision Only
- Project Management
- Equipment Relocation
- Equipment Service and Upgrades
Start-up Services Include:
- Dry Shakedown
- Wet Shakedown